Maximum: 100 marks
Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
1. Who among the following Radical leaders of Indian National Movement organized ‘Akbaras’ and ‘Lathi’ Club?
(A) Bhagat Singh (B) ChnadraSekhar Azad
(C) Bipin Chandra Pal (D) BalagangadharTilak
2. At which session of Indian National Congress the resolution of Non-Cooperation was passed?
(A) Lahore (B) Belgam
(C) Nagpur (D) Haripura
3. Who was the first Deputy Chairman of the Planning Cooperation was passed?
(A) C M Trivedi (B) Gulzarilal Nanda
(C) Ashok Mehta (D) V T Krishnamachari
4. Which type of Tax is the major source of revenue for the Central Government
(A) Income Tax (B) Customs Tax
(C) Corporation Tax (D) Service Tax
5. Who founded the ‘Servants of India Society’?
(A) DadabhaiNaoroji (B) SurendraNathBanarjee
(C) RabindraNath Tagore (D) Gopala Krishna Gokhale