RAYNAUD’S DISEASE Vasospasms of the arterioles and arteries of the upper and lower extremitiesIt causes constriction of the cutaneous vessels.It attacks intermittent and occur with exposure to cold or stressIt…
- It is a large sensory organ to touch.
- Protect underlined tissue and organs.
- Regulation of Temperature.
- Excretion of salt and water.
- 1st line defense mechanism against infection.
- Receive stimuli from external environment such as pain, touch, pressure, temperature, cold, and relay that information to CNS.
- Synthesis of vit D which is absorbed form sunlight necessary for calcium metabolism.
- Stores nutrient.
- Protect body from dehydration.
• It is a chronic systemic inflammatory disease which leads to the destruction of connective tissue and the synovial membrane within the joints.
• It weakens and leads to dislocation of the joint and permanent deformity and formation of pannus (abnormal osseous tissue) at the junction of the synovial tissue and articular cartilage.
Chest X ray
It is the most common diagnostic procedure to find out any anatomical abnormality or infection in the lung
-Remove metal object or radio opaque object, light jewels.
-Access the female patient whether she is pregnant or not. If so allow only after 20th week of gestation
-Remove constructive clothing and keep loose gowns.
-Instruct the patient to take deep breath and hold it during procedure to expand lungs.
1 ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
A. Primary function
Provide oxygen for the metabolism in the tissue
Remove carbon dioxide, the waste product of metabolism
B. Secondary functions
1. Facilitates the sense of smell.
2. Produces speech
3. Maintain acid base balance
4. Maintain body water levels
5. Maintain body heat balance
It is a neoplastic disorder that can involve or affect any part of the body. it is a condition characterized by abnormal multiplication of cell.
It means study of cancer
- Rout of metastasis
- Local ceding
- Blood born
- Lymphatic system
Metastasis is spreading cancer to one site to another site.